The 2012 Camaro ZL1 is the highest-performing production Camaro of all time… it’s barely street legal.
Chevrolet went over every part of the Camaro to improve its performance. In fact over 1/3 of the ZL1 has been totally re-engineered from the current SS to give you a whole new driving experience. The ZL1 is equipped with an engine cooler, transmission cooler, rear differential cooler, a high performance fuel system and specifically optimized tires to make it fully track capable without any additional preparation. This vehicle makes engineers, race car drivers and you dream. It’s a sports car that looks mean, but feels comfortable and docile enough for daily driving.
The facts: (visit us for more details)
- Transmission: Tremec TR6060 6-Speed Manual
- Engine: 6.2L Gen IV V-8 Small Super Charged Block, 580hp @ 6000rpm, 556 torque @ 4200rpm
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System: brake assist, Traction Control and a regenerative system on front brakes
- Length: 190.4 inches
- Wheelbase: 112.3 inches
- EPA fuel economy: mpg 14 city/ 19 hwy
- Sound System: Boston Acoustics® Premium Nine-Speakers 245-Watts
It is, indeed, a great time to be a Camaro enthusiast! Every part. Every function. Every feature. Every piece of the ZL1 has been rigorously put to the test. From the Milford Road Course to the drag strip to the Nürburgring, this car has been wired up, pounded on, checked, re-checked—it’s the first model year and the 2012 ZL1 has already paid its dues.
3510 Webster Ave.
Bronx, NY 10467
- Chevy Camaro ZL1 vs Shelby GT500 – ZL1 Faster? (quickcarquote.com)